Sunday, July 22, 2007

Changing Cars

Time to blog again and let everyone know what is happening with us. We are changing members of our car family. I bought a 1941 Chevy which is exactly like the first car I owned after I turned 16. I bought it over eBay and it is located in Southern Colorado. It will be delivered to me on Aug. 6th. I am excited to see it and check it out completely. I am enclosing a couple of pictures. Check it out.





























To make room in my garage, I have sold my Corvair. It is going to California next week on a transport to Los Angeles to a guy I met when I was doing defensive driver training there. I am including a couple of pictures. Check them out.




I also bought a Blazer in Denver over eBay, I will pick it up on Aug. 6 when we go to Denver to see Kathy's mother and nephew. We will drive it home on the 11th of Aug. Here are a couple pictures of the Blazer. Check it out.

No comments: