Sunday, May 27, 2007

San Ramon Trip







I guess it is time to update the blog again. I was doing defensive driver training in San Ramon this week. Kathy went with me. We had a little time on Tuesday night so we took a quick trip to Concord and Antioch. We went by the houses where we used to live and took pictures of them (check them out). We also stopped and visited the Ponces who are friends from when we used to live in Antioch. I couldn't believe the houses, condos and appartments that have been built in both Antioch and San Ramon. I don't where all the people are coming from. Buying or renting a condon in San Ramon isn't a cheap thing. A guy at Chevron told me they will be hiring 6000 new employees this year and 6000 in 2008. I guess that is where they are coming from.
I didn't have time to go by my house in Concord and take a picture of it. I will do that in June when I am there.

3 comments:

Darcy said...

I checked it out. Thanks for the nostalgia!

Becky said...

You work more as a "retired" guy than most of my friends!! Definitely you work more than my ex!!! (Remember Ringo?)

Darcy said...

You guys need to update!