Monday, February 12, 2007

Lost a Family Member


Well, we just lost a member of the family. We sold our truck which we have had for about 2 years. It was hard to let it go but because of the lousy gas mileage it got, it just set around and depreciated. So we put it on Craig's list and sold it to a gentleman from Prescott. We are now looking for another pickup but without the V-8, Quad cab and four wheel drive. We want a 6 cylinder, extended cab, 2 wheel drive. If anyone knows of a good deal, let us know.

2 comments:

Darcy said...

Poor truck! It is sad to see it go, but it is pointless to keep it around when it is just "setting!"

Glenn said...

My daughter caught me!! I should have said "it just sat around". I need to pass my postings by my English major wife to be sure everything is correct before I post.